Kansas City Home Inspection Company of Choice!

When buying or selling your home, do it with confidence by selecting an experienced, registered, Kansas City Home Inspector! All home inspections meet or exceed the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors standards of practice and code of ethics.

Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors

Give us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%

About MAPI

Mid America Property Inspections (MAPI) provides the most in-depth and personal service you can find from a home inspection company. MAPI is a full-service property inspection company. Services provided include whole house structural and mechanical inspections, as well as termite inspections, air radon monitoring-continuous monitor and other inspections upon request.

Official_KAREI_logoRESIZE

Why Choose MAPI?

Mid America Property Inspections is committed to providing you, the client, with the most professional, honest and unbiased report possible. You will receive a computer generated narrative report complete with digital pictures and a summary section. “Average” inspection time at the property is 2-3 hours. A minimum of 1-2 hours will be spent putting your report together, after the inspection. A summary of the defects will be available at the time of the inspection. This report is easy to read and understand, and will be available the day of the inspection. Reports average 20-30 pages and are the most comprehensive reporting system used in the Kansas City Metro area. These detailed and unbiased reports allow home sellers to know what repairs they should make to put their home in the best showing condition and help home buyers to know what repairs, maintenance and improvements need to be made now and in the future.

FREE with your MAPI Inspection

  • OUR ON-TIME GUARANTEE -We know how valuable your time is and so – If the home inspector is late for any reason, we will reduce your home inspection fee by $1.00 per minute (up to $45 maximum) for the every minute that he/she is delayed over 15 minutes.
  • $50 OFF SECOND INSPECTION -If you do not purchase, the first home we inspect, and we perform a 2nd inspection for you within 60 days with the same realtor, we will reduce our standard inspection fee $50.
  • Carbon monoxide & combustible gas testing (others charge up to $100, if they even offer it!)
  • Consultation after the inspection

the-safe-home-book (2)-1

Computer generated reports

  • Complete with color photos
  • Summary section
  • Easy to read and understand
  • Report delivered same day
  • Once you’ve received your username/password via email, use the login box here to access your home inspection report.

 

 

 

CMI LOG - 2

User Name
Password
Lost Password?

 

 

Convenient Payment Options

  • Check or cash
  • Credit

visa   mastercard

Comments are closed.